Blog

Green Technology For Business

Green Technology For Business

Green Technology & The Move To Green Businesses Green technology has been gaining increasing attention in recent years as the world is becoming more aware of the impact of industrial activities on the environment. According to the projections, the global green...

read more
Cyber Insurance – 57% Companies Exposed

Cyber Insurance – 57% Companies Exposed

Cyber Insurance   While the Cyber Insurance market is on the increase the Cyber Security Breaches Survey states that only 43% of businesses have any sort of cover, leaving 57% of organisations hoping for the best. While organisations are using cyber insurance it...

read more
Shadow IT – 4 Tips To Avoid The Dangers

Shadow IT – 4 Tips To Avoid The Dangers

What Is The Shadow IT Definition?   Shadow IT is where employees take it upon themselves to find and pay for unauthorised purchases of Technology Supplies and solutions that they feel they need. When this involves cloud or other applications that can link their...

read more